United Parcel Service (UPS)
Authorized Shipping Outlet
"What Can Brown Do For You?"
Here are a few guidelines to follow when using UPS.
Please visit www.ups.com to see more details and any new updated information.
For any delays due to weather please see our FaceBook Page or visit www.ups.com.
Daily Pickup at Copy Post Plus
- 3:30 P.M. Weekdays. No Weekend Pickup.
- Following Day. Hawaii Only
2-Day Air A.M.
- Two Day Morning.
- Available in certain areas.
- Two Day by the end of the business day.
- Southwest =Two-Three Days [CA, NV, UT, AZ]
- Northwest + Mid South = Four Days [WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, CO, NM, OK, TX] • Central + Mid East = Five Days
- Eastern = Five-Seven Days
- Maximum Total Length+Girth = 164”
- Maximum Weight = 150#
- Maximum Length = 108”
- Dimensional Weight [Domestic] = (Length x Width x Height) / 166
- Dimensional Weight [International] = (Length x Width x Height) / 139
- LIMITED Declared Value for Artwork, Antiques, Glassware, Jewelry, Furs, Precious Metals, Stocks/Bonds/Cash/etc.
United Parcel Service
United Parcel Service, Inc. (UPS) is the world's largest package delivery company and a provider of supply chain management solutions. The global logistics company is headquartered in the city of Sandy Springs, Georgia, United States, which is a part of the Greater Atlanta metropolitan area. UPS delivers more than 15 million packages per day to more than 7.9 million customers in more than 220 countries and territories around the world.[better source needed]
UPS is known for its trademark brown delivery trucks and uniforms, hence the company nickname "Brown". UPS also operates its own airline and air cargo delivery service (IATA: 5X, ICAO: UPS, Call sign: UPS) based in Louisville, Kentucky, United States.